Tuesday, January 31, 2006

7 things to do before I die

I knew someone would make me do this ...

7 things to do before I die:


1. Learn to play guitar properly
2. Record an album
3. Work on a US Presidential campaign
4. Visit Iceland
5. Organise a big party for all my friends
6. Do a rock gig as lead singer of a band with a set made up of the best of 70s & 80s rock classics
7. See my children grow up and lead fulfilling lives

7 things I cannot do:

1. Play guitar very well
2. Speak a foreign language
3. Run
4. Avoid being distracted
5. Suffer fools
6. Anything that involves blood or needles
7. Watch Desperate Housewives

7 things that attract me to Abingdon:

1. The Dil Raj
2. The River Thames
3. Bun Throwing
4. Abbey Meadows
5. Old Anchor Inn
6. Near a lot of beautiful countryside
7. London is far enough away to be distant but near enough to be accessible

7 things I often say:

1. “Maybe just a quick half then”
2. “In a minute!”
3. “With the greatest of respect...”
4. “I shouldn't be back too late”
5. “Well where did you last have it?”
6. “Maybe we'll get it for you for your birthday.”
7. “How ya doin'?”

7 books that I love:

1. Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien
2. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
3. The Dark Tower series - Stephen King
4. Killigrew RN - Jonathan Lunn (my mate from Uni)
5. Husbands – Adele Parks (another mate from Uni)
6. Mort – Terry Pratchett
7. Executive Orders - Tom Clancy

7 movies I watch over and over again

1. This is Spinal Tap
2. The Blues Brothers
3. Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. The Usual Suspects
5. The Italian Job
6. Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence
7. Se7en

7 people I want to join in too:

Most of the people whose blogs I read have already done this, so I'll do this instead:

7 favorite albums:

1. A Night at the Opera - Queen
2. The Black Album - Metallica
3. Appetite for Destruction - Guns 'n' Roses
4. Afraid of Sunlight - Marillion
5. Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
6. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
7. Earth vs. The Wildhearts - The Wildhearts

No comments: