Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Marillion to go top ten again?

My favorite band are Marillion. I've mentioned this before.

Once stereotyped as 'that scottish heavy metal band' they nowadays produce crafted contemporary rock music and deliver it with panache.

I popped up to Leeds to see them at the start of their current tour which finishes with a gig in Cambridge tomorrow and two dates at the Forum in London on Friday and Saturday (which I can't attend due to a work commitment).

If you like quality rock played with real emotion by top quality musicians I would get yourself along to see them. There are still a few tickets left for Friday.

Tickets here.

The band have also just released their new single - Thank You, Whoever You Are - and I predict it will be another top ten hit for them.

Enjoy ...



The DVD version of the single also includes a blinding cover of Britney Spears' Toxic!

No comments: