Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back in Brighton

I'm back in Brighton for Lib Dem Conference.

I enjoyed a lovely dinner last night at The Fisherman's Rest with Chris Rennard (Chief Executive), Hilary Stephenson (Director of Campaigns) and colleagues yesterday evening where we chatted about progress in our key seats and preparations for a possible autumn election.

We then met up for a few drinks with the rest of the Campaigns Department Team at the Grand Hotel.

Mood very positive.

This morning I did the first of several training sessions I will be doing this week - on 'Making the most of VIP visits' with the excellent Dave Hennigan from Rochdale.

This afternoon I will be meeting the teams from some of our London seats and London Campaigns Officer Andrew Reeves to discuss their campaigning and planning for a snap election.

I may even get along to the conference centre at some point, but I suspect most of my week will be spent here in the Quality Hotel.

No comments: