Saturday, September 23, 2006

Calling the tooth fairy

My son Jimmy, 8, found a long lost tooth two days ago and, being a fast-thinking young thing, put it straight under his pillow.

Sadly, in an uncharacteristic fit of shabbiness, the Tooth Fairy has not turned up.

Jimmy has therefore asked me to put a post on here so that if the Tooth Fairy reads my blog she will see this and come and replace his tooth with a shiny one pound coin.

So before he went to bed I promised him I would put up a post asking the Tooth fairy to pop round.

Now that he's told me about the tooth I feel sure she will turn up tonight ;-)

2 comments:

Millennium Dome said...

I have never heard of this Tooth Fairy... but the TUSK FAIRY gives FIVERS!

Jock Coats said...

Damned poachers. You could get fifty grand for your tusks nowadays. I suppose theyt leave you a fiver and claim everything else is the costs of evading CITES rules.

Still, I thought we had abolished the tooth fairy in line with policy on free dental care and smacking.