Thursday, September 14, 2006

How do you fit five elephants in a Mini?*

Have just read the new regulations about children in cars and they prompted me to send this email.

I will report back if/when I get a reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Department for Transport,

In my family there are two adults and three children, all over the age of three.

It is already a bit of a squash in our (fairly normal) family saloon.

If we install booster seats as per my reading of your new regulations we won’t all be able to fit.

Can you advise on the best cause of action please?

TVM,

Neil Fawcett.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* I'm not suggesting that members of my family are overweight BTW - it was just the first headline that came into my head

No comments: