Monday, September 25, 2006

OK, so now I KNOW they're not reading them carefully!

On the positive side, I can't complain that they're not swift ...

*From:* "Terry Deere" Terry.Deere@dft.gsi.gov.uk
*To:* <neilfawcett>

Neil Fawcett

The website does cover your case - there is an exemption allowing achild over 3 to use a rear seat adult belt where having two other childseats means there is not room for a third.

ABfor Terry Deere
Dept for Transport
Road User Safety Branch 2
zone 2/11
Great Minster House
76 Marsham Street
London
SW1P 4DR.

... and my response ...

Dear AB for Terry Deere,

This is getting frustrating.

As I have said, the problem is not that there is not enough room for a third booster seat, it is that if we put two booster seats in there is then not enough room for the third child, with or without a booster seat.

Please can you advise me what to do in these circumstances.

Thank you.

Neil Fawcett.

No comments: